Admission to Yoezerling School will follow the following schedule:
- As soon as the BCSE result is declared by the Bhutan Council for School Examinations and Assessment (BCSEA), registration form will be made available through our website www.yoezerlingschool.com or from School’s Accounts section.
- The forms will have to be duly filled as per the requirements stated therein, and re-submitted to the school’s admission committee through on-line submission or in person submission to the admission committee. Further, we would like to urge you all to submit the forms at the earliest possible.
- The documents need not be submitted in original when applying for admission. However, documents in original will be mandatory at the time of admission.
- Results will be declared at 3 pm on the last date of the form submission. The result will be declared on the website as well as on school’s notice board. The selected candidates will have to report to the School on the specified date and time with the documents in original and the fees for admission. The students who are not selected could collect their documents, if required, from the admission committee after signing on the form to indicate the collection.
- Upon the confirmation of the admission, the fee amount could be paid either by coming in person to the school accounts section or deposit the fee amount in our school account: BOBL A/c-102 252 624 Paro. In case of fee deposit, kindly call our account section at 17 619 606 for necessary follow up with the Bank. The deposit slip can be submitted to the school’s accounts section on reporting to the school.
- The policy and procedure of admission will be implemented through Admission Committee.
Click Here to download School Brochure
First Installment(due at the time of admission):
DAYSCHOLAR : Nu. 20,750.00
BOARDER : Nu. 33,250.00 (including the tuition fee)
Second Installment(due on 31st July):
DAYSCHOLAR : Nu. 20,000.00
BOARDER : Nu. 32,500.00 (including the tuition fee)
Fill up the registration form respectively